Yes that’s right – the wonderful Coreymp has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! Woohoo! I’m so excited 🙂
It’s a wonderful feeling to know that people are not only reading your words, but enjoying them as well. I started this project a couple of months ago because I had that clichéd old feeling that life was passing me by. Now, I have this satisfying feeling, like I’m accomplishing something, and I have a wonderful sense of achievement at the end of every weekend. And it’s not from doing anything major with my two days off, just small simple everyday pleasures.
I’ve been so touched by your comments and ‘likes’, every single one gives me a thrill.
The rules of accepting the nomination:
Thank the person who nominated me. Done.
Include a link to his/her blog. Done.
Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow. Done.
Inform said bloggers about their nominations. Done.
Lastly, share seven things about myself. Done. See below.
Seven random things about me:
1) I’ve known I wanted to be a writer since I was 10
2) I’m obsessed with all things Titanic, and have been since I read a book about it at school aged 11. I have an extensive collection of books and memorabilia and my favourite is a certified piece of coal retrieved from the wreck. I stare at it and think wow, this was actually on the titanic and it gives me shivers.
3) I would love to live in Thailand. I love the people, the food, elephants, the beaches…everything!
4) I worked on cruise ships when I was 20
5) I buy a new book almost every week
6) I love to cook but rarely follow recipes
7) I have a twin sister who is 6 minutes younger than me, something I love to tell people but she keeps quiet
Here are my nominations for the award (in no particular order):